This post gave me just a little trouble. Not because I couldn’t come up with 7 guilty pleasures – but that I had sososososo many, I had to whittle them down to just 7!
Well, here goes nuthin’.
In no particular order, here are the 7 things that (I think) are guilty pleasures for Moi:
- a total jammie day – no bra, no makeup, hair in a messy bun, glasses
- Girl Scout Thin Mints – if you’ve had them, no further explanation is necessary
- Binge reading a new favorite author without any interruptions
- finding a new mascara that: doesn’t smudge and make me look like a raccoon, lengthens my non-existent eyelashes, and ISN’T waterproof ( I hate waterproof mascara!!!)
- Tweeting – I can’t explain this one, but I just know it’s a guilty pleasure for me
- having dessert without counting points. (Some will get this, most will not).
- a professional facial
It’s very telling that the only writing/reading pleasure I mentioned was binge reading a new favorite author. And that there are 2 references to food!! Very telling, indeed.
Because this is week 10 in the MFRW 52 week blog challenge, here are some other authors who are blogging about their 7 guilty pleasures today. Drop by and leave them some love.