Peggy Jaeger is a contemporary romance author who writes about strong women, the families who support them, and the men who can’t live without them.
Her current titles, available now, include SKATER’S WALTZ , THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE HOME, FIRST IMPRESSIONS, THE VOICES OF ANGELS books 1 and 4 in her 5-book The MacQuire Women Series, published by The Wild Rose Press. Her novella 3 WISHES, A Candy Hearts Romance, is part of the 40 book Candy Hearts Series.
Tying into her love of families, her children’s book, THE KINDNESS TALES, was illustrated by her artist mother-in-law.
Peggy holds a master’s degree in Nursing Administration and first found publication with several articles she authored on Alzheimer’s Disease during her time running an Alzheimer’s in-patient care unit during the 1990s.
In 2013, she placed first in two categories in the Dixie Kane Memorial Contest: Single Title Contemporary Romance and Short/Long Contemporary Romance.
Ten things you should know about Peggy:
10. Her favorite book is The Little Engine That Could (ask her why when you see her!)
9. She loves scary movies — the scarier, the better.
8. Her favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz, because there really is no place like home.
7. Her left eye is smaller than her right eye.
6. The best decision she ever made was to marry her husband — a man who can’t live without a strong woman!
5. The best gift she ever received was her daughter, who’s now 25 but whom she will always refer to as “her baby”.
4. Her favorite song is Secret Agent Man by Jonny Rivers.
3. She’s been on a diet in some form for the past 40 years.
2. She’s very direct and doesn’t suffer fools, false prophets, or suck ups.
1. Writing is her oxygen!
Visit Peggy’s Amazon Author page to see a complete list of her available titles.