I’m a #contemporaryromance writer who writes #RomComs about strong women, the families who support them, and the men who can’t live without them. If I can make you cry on one page and bring you out of tears rolling with laughter the next, I’ve done my job as a writer!
#Family and #food play huge roles in my stories because I believe there is nothing that holds a family structure together like sharing a meal…or two…or ten. Dotted with humor and characters that are as real as they are loving, I bring all topics of daily life into my stories: life, death, sibling rivalry, illness and the desire for everyone to find their own happily ever after. Growing up the only child of divorced parents I longed for sisters, brothers and a family that vowed to stick together no matter what came their way. Through my books, I’ve created the families I wanted as that lonely child.
When I’m not #writing I’m usually #painting #crafting #scrapbooking or #decoupaging old steamer trunks I find in #rummagestores and at #garagesales.
As a lifelong diarist, I caught the blogging bug early on, and you can visit me at peggyjaeger.com where I’m blogging about life, writing, and stuff that makes me go “What??!” daily.
Tying into my love of families, my one and only children’s book, THE KINDNESS TALES, was illustrated by my artist mother-in-law.
Visit me at all my Social Media sites via LinkTree:
Ten things you should know about me:
10. My favorite book is The Little Engine That Could (ask me why when you see me!)
9. I loves scary movies — the scarier, the better.
8. My favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz, because there really is no place like home.
7. My left eye is significantly smaller than her right eye.
6. The best decision I ever made was to marry my husband — a man who can’t live without a strong woman!
5. The best gift I ever received was my daughter, who’s now 33 but who I’ll always call my “baby”.
4. My favorite song is Secret Agent Man by Jonny Rivers.
3.I’ve been on a diet in some form for the past 40 years.
2. I’m very direct and don’t suffer fools, false prophets, or suck ups.
1. Writing is my oxygen!