My Wild Rose Press sistah, Tena Stetler, has a new book out and she’s joining me today to give you some reasons you should read it!!! LOVE THAT!!!
So you haven’t read HIDDEN GYPSY MAGIC, yet. Let me give you nine reasons I believe you’ll enjoy it.
- You can take a stroll with the characters to one of Midcoast Main’s most popular lighthouses. Opened in 1825, Owls Head Light where you can see from its lofty perch, the beauty of Penobscot Bay. Learn interesting facts about the history of lighthouses.
- Celebrate an unusual Halloween house warming in Salam Mass., with ghosts, witches, werewolves and a frightening situation.
- Revel in the wonderful feelings of saving the life of a snowy owl.
- Discover the consequences of Hidden Gypsy Magic.
- Find out why a visit to a supposedly non-haunted house in Salem takes an unexpected turn.
- The house in Salem has held a secret for over one-hundred years. Discover why the house is willing to reveal its secret to Gwen.
- Discover why Brock’s parents are keeping a family secret from him and his siblings.
- Learn why the Mass Depart of wildlife is parked at Brock’s clinic after visiting Gwen’s Sanctuary.
- Given the unsettled climate of the world today, curling up with a heart-warming story is just what we all need. Come let Hidden Gypsy Magic whisk you away from your ordinary world into a magical fantasy adventure. You’ll find yourself rooting for the hero and heroine and booing the bad guys then closing the book with a satisfied sigh.
A bit more about Hidden Gypsy Magic:
The Salem Wildlife Sanctuary is Gwen Taylor’s life work. Her Irish Gypsy heritage provides a hidden talent she uses to help the creatures under her care. But even her magical skills can’t help new rescues in dire need of veterinary care.
The opportunity of signing on as the vet for Gwen’s sanctuary dropped into Brock Scutter’s lap after he expanded his practice to include wildlife. The personal attraction he and Gwen experience is undeniable the more their professional and personal lives collide.
Touring the only “non-haunted” house in Salem they both feel a spark of magic. A trip to his family’s cabin uncovers a heritage he didn’t know existed. If they want a future together, it means facing the consequences of awakening hidden Gypsy magic and a race against the clock to correct past wrongs.
A sneak peek between the pages of Hidden Gypsy Magic:
“This house may not have a history of magic, but I’d bet it’s magical. Pepper is going to go nuts when she sees this. You’re going to put an offer in. Right?”
“As I said before, it may be completely out of my price range.”
“I have a feeling the house has been waiting for you.” Gwen flung her hand to her mouth, her face flushed, and her gaze swiveled to him. “I don’t know what made me say that.”
Looking thoughtful, he grinned. “Since the day I stumbled upon Pepper’s secret — then discovered that you and I share the gift or curse of gypsy blood, things have been different—” Pausing, he shoved his hand in his jean’s pocket and jingled the change in his pocket. “I’ve been different. It’s as if knowing magic exists awakened something in me.”
“Join the club. Years ago Pepper made a believer out of me. In fact, there were times I wished—never mind. Whether it was my outlook or as you said magic awakened. But to be fair, I’ve always had what I called a sixth sense with animals, attuned to their feelings, almost their thoughts, fears, that kind of thing. Pepper called it my talent. But as we became close, I noticed other abilities… you’ll think I’m crazy.”
“Try me.” He moved closer to her and the front door banged open. Quickly he rushed to the top of the stairs.
About the Author:
Tena Stetler is a best-selling author of award winning paranormal romance with an over-active imagination. She wrote her first vampire romance as a tween, to the chagrin of her mother and the delight of her friends. Colorado is home; shared with her husband, a brilliant Chow Chow, a spoiled parrot and a forty-five-year-old box turtle. When she’s not writing, her time is spent kayaking, camping, hiking, biking or just relaxing in the great Colorado outdoors.
Her books tell tales of magical kick-ass women and mystical alpha males that dare to love them. Travel, adventure and a bit of mystery flourish in her books along with a few companion animals to round out the tales.
Social Media Links: