I love lists and top 10 lists – like Letterman’s – are my favorites. Here are the things my impulse control issues could have done without giving a voice to:
- That’s not really your natural hair color, is it?
- You can’t raise someone else’s kids, but someone should volunteer to raise yours.
- Nosey, much?
- When was the actual last time you washed your hair?
- That color does nothing for you sallow complexion.
- Oh yeah… a diet that includes French fries and beer and you can’t figure out why you can’t lose weight? Really?
- Stupid, much?
- The last time I looked, stupid and ignorant weren’t things to be proud of.
- Did I just say that out loud? Shit.
- ….and the absolute worst thing I ever said to someone: You went to an actual school to learn how to do that? Really? They pay someone to teach that?
I’ll leave it to your imaginations to figure out what I was referring to. ( LOL)
Ever say something you wish you’d said in a nicer, better way? Let’s discuss….