It’s no secret that I love love love TRIVIAL PURSUIT. Well, here’s my version of the Christmas/Holiday edition. Play along and test your knowledge of the season. The answers are below – but no cheating – try to get them on your own first.
1. what is the name of the HORSE in Jingle Bells?
2. Who Wrote ’twas the night before Christmas?
3. What is the Candian Zip Code ( Postal Code) for the North Pole?
4. Who is Santa’s most famous Reindeer? Why was he invented?
5. true or false: Mistletoe was once thought to be an aphrodisiac.
6. What does the word mistletoe mean in German?
7. What year did Christmas become an OFFICIAL holiday in the US?
8. If you bought all the gifts in the 12 days of Christmas you’d have _____ presents.
9. WASSAIL if from Old Norse and means _____
10. What is the single best-selling Christmas song of all time and who wrote it?
And for 10 extra points – what is the name of my newest Holiday Romance book release?? ( hee hee – shameful self promotion)
- Bob, as in “Bells on Bob’s tail ring….”
- Clement C. Moore
- HOH OHO
- Rudolph – for a Montgomery Wells ad campaign in 1939
- “Dung on a Twig” ( still want to stand under it??)
- Good Health
- White Christmas, Irving Berlin
for the ten points: A KISS UNDER THE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS of course!