Goodness! Week 10 already. Today’s topic is a little, well, I don’t want to say intrusive, but it kinda is, because I’m wondering if I have to explain WHY only my family would understand. I’m gonna take the easy way out here and just list them without explaining why. It’s not only easier, it’s less embarrassing. You guys have enough imagination, you might be able to answer why I’ve listed these things. If you can’t…oh well!
In no apparent order, only my family would understand:
- my insane, almost pathological need for privacy
- why shopping gives me a panic attack
- my love for old black and white movies from the 30’s and 40’s
- the reason I don’t remember my sophomore year in college
- why I consider mayonnaise sandwiches comfort food
- my uber-defined personal space bubble
- my issues with food.
- the reason I dislike Tom Brady
- why I’ve dyed my hair since I was 16
It’s gonna be interesting to see if the other authors on this blog challenge put up their reasons and don’t take the embarrassed coward’s way out that I did! Click on their links and find out.