Don’t ever think your favorite writer is sitting at home in lounging pajamas, drinking champagne and eating decadent chocolate after just having written 250 words in her work in progress.
This is an urban myth of the first order!
Writers are more than writers these days. We are business owners, graphic artists, marketing directors, secretaries, newsletter writers, sales people, accountants, and brainstormers.
Here, just to show you how my past week has been, is what I have worked on every day, all the marketing balls I have in the air right now, and the books I am currently either writing, editing, or formatting.
I have 4, count ’em 4 promos going on simultaneously.
- Bookthrone JUNE Kindle VELLA promo
- Bookthrone June KINDLE UNLIMITED promo
- NN LIGHTS Summertime Books Bookish Event
- Booksprout reader and reviewer campaign for CHANCE ( LAST MAN STADNING)
I am writing:
- My 2022 Dickens Holiday Romance
- Nook 3 in A PRIDE OF BROTHERS: DYLAN
- My part in a Ghost anthology
- Book 2 in Heaven’s Matchmaker
I am formatting:
- My Kindlevella serialization VINDICATION Into print
- My Kindlevella serialization THE JANE AUSTEN MURDERS into print
- My Dickens Holiday romance – Sasha’s Secret Santa
In addition, I have released this year this following books:
MIX AND MATCH (Heaven’s matchmaker, book 1)
THE SHERIFF & THE PSYCHIC (( Welcome to Renewal, Book 1)
THE HAUNTING OF WILTON JUNE ( Romantic Hauntings, book 2)
ANGLE KISSES & HOLIDAY WISHES ( A Dickens Holiday romance)
Since I don’t have an assistant or a PA or even a Virtual PA, I have to design and make all my graphics for sales, promos, ads.
So the next time you see me, if I seem tired/confused/out of it/thinking…don’t be insulted. I truly have 1,000,000 things on my mind and an equal number of balls in the air!
The life of a writer….le sigh
And ps….I made all of those book graphics!!!!