Yesterday’s blog was fun to write, and after I posted it I realized I had more things I believe. Here they are:
- Pizza should be included in the FOOD PYRAMID as an actual category.
- I will always remember to do something AFTER it was time for me to remember it! Or in other words, too late.
- Every child deserves the right to love, shelter, food and a future. Every child. Every child.
- I’m a grown-up and if I want to have dessert first, I can and will.
- When someone is speaking smack, they need to be shut down. Immediately.
- Do a good deed just because…not because you want someone to recognize that you did it.
- There’s never a punishment for the truth.
- There is always a punishment for a lie.
- If you make a vow – you stick to it. Same goes for a promise.
- A smile and a gentle touch go a very long way to making someone feel better.
What about you? What do you believe? Let’s discuss…..