Since I write romantic fiction, I like exploring all things romance-related and that includes music. I’m a woman of a certain age ( read old!!!) and have heard a great many love songs during my listening time on this earth. In no particular order, these are my favorite 7 love songs. And a little trivia: #7 is my wedding song.
- Can’t help falling in love with you. ~Elvis Presley
- I will Always love you. ~ Whitney Huston
- Because you loved me. ~Celine Dion
- I just called to say I love you. ~Stevie Wonder
- She Loves you. ~The Beatles
- I think I love you. ~The Partridge Family ( David Cassidy)
- I’m a Believer. ~The Monkees And because this is a weekly challenge, click HERE to read about the other authors and their 7 favorite things.
Looking for me? here I am: