So I let 2020 get to me in regards to my writing goals. My usual 1.5-2 k words per day dropped significantly and I found myself watching streaming services much more than my brain ( and behind) liked. I’m buckling down on my 2021 writing goals and tightening up the publishing schedule so that I stay focused and DEDICATED to my career this year.
I have several projects in the works or planning stages right now that I’d like to get done/published this year.
- A PRIDE OF BROTHERS: AIDEN (book2)is finished, I just need to make sure all is perfect before I send it to my editor (90K words)
- A PRIDE OF BROTHERS: DYLAN (book 3) is plotted and I will start that soon (90k words)
- HIS UPTOWN GIRL is book 4 in the Uptown girl series ( previously called DotComGirls). It’s plotted and needs to be written (75-80k words)
- SANTA BABY is a prequel to the CHRISTMAS COMES TO DICKENS II series and is a novella. I need to plot and write that (10k words)
- FIXING CHRISTMAS is the next book in the CHRISTMAS COMES TO DICKENS II series and is plotted, needs to be written (55-60k words)
- HEAVEN’S MATCHMAKER ( new series, 4 books ) is plotted. I hope to start the first book this year for publication in 2022.
So, in order to meet all those word counts, I need to set a daily goal of 3.5- 5 words, 5 days a week ( on the weekends I do blogging stuff).
Keep your fingers crossed for me. I’ve got every available opposable body part crossed!
Until next time, peeps. I’ve gotta get writing! ~Peg